This is a step by step process of the assignment.
1. Identify and initiate a conversation with a nurse leader at your or healthcare organization or nursing practice. Be sure to mention that you will need to develop Scope and Charter Documents (2 pages). Review Chapter 3 in the Sipes (2020) text. The questions and content you need to include in the examples are there. Be sure to differentiate between the Scope (page 61) versus the Charter (page 59)
2. Develop a Scope and Charter. The templates are available in the Sipes text. The first step, the conceptual step or phase 1, is to determine the “who, problem and purpose, and how” you will accomplish this task and what you will and will not do. For the Scope document, include all elements for page 61 in the Sipes text. You can use a Word document with a table. Consult the “How to Write a Scope of Work Document” media piece provided in this week’s Learning Resources.
3. Project Design: Conduct a SWOT analysis which will provide information for the Scope and Charter. You can use a Word document and insert a table. Directions can be viewed in the video, How to Perform a SWOT Analysis. Some of the content is relevant to both the project for this course as well as organization for your DNP Project or dissertation. Overall, the first step for any project, work, or your DNP Project/dissertation requires a plan: what you will and will not do. That information is defined in a project scope and charter.
4. Create a visual using the Gap Analysis map of the identified gap, documenting the flow from the point of origin to the destination. After watching the YouTube video, “How to do a GAP Analysis” media piece in this week’s Learning Resources, identify the gap and analyze the flow or lack of flow of information as the gap in a process.
5. Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) using PowerPoint slides or another method. Be sure to review the media piece, What Is a Work Breakdown Structure? in this week’s Learning Resources.
6. Create a Project Timeline using a Gantt chart, which defines who is responsible, and due dates to start /finish activities. (You might also use this as you track your dissertation IRB submission for your proposal). You can find an example on pp. 95–96 of the course text, using PowerPoint slides or another method. Be sure to review the Gantt Charts, Simplified media piece in this week’s Learning Resources.
7. Complete the following:
RACI (responsibility chart) which outlines who will be responsible for which tasks, if working with a team. An example can be found in the Sipes text on pages 102–103.
Communication plan – Include documentation of all communications, status reports, changes made, next steps, especially if others will be responsible for helping you acquire documents such as IRB site documents if applicable. An example can be found in the Sipes text on page 109 and on pages 141–143.
Change management plan – Document all changes as they occur (e.g., meetings moved, revisions of drafts of project, due dates moved due to changes, changes in scope of project, change in team members). An example can be found in the Sipes text on pages 106, 108, 138 and on pages 156–157.
Risk management plan – After viewing the “Risk Analysis How to Analyze Risks on Your Project” media piece in this week’s Learning Resources, document the impact of COVID-19 on current processes and potential for change. Be sure to also document how risk may be mitigated if possible. An example can be found in the Sipes text on pages 103–105.
8. Include a description and application to practice for each of the tools you developed. Include the rationale in your submission. Address the following:
How and why it was developed and its function (all activities will be identified in the WBS)
How it will be applied to your project? Is it new technology?
Who was involved in changes and what are their responsibilities? (This is the stakeholders, leadership, end users – (use the RACI chart)
In what way has this changed with the onset of the pandemic, if at all? This might be the gap analysis, change management plan. What were the changes?
Are health information system/application upgrades scheduled or planned? Why or why not?
This assignment will help you learn to do the following:
Make recommendations based on the research and analysis you have conducted.
Describe the key costs and benefits of the recommendations to the organization.
Describe practical and political challenges, key obstacles, and risks of implementing suggested recommendations.
Design a plan of how to mitigate political challenges and key obstacles.
By this stage in the course, you should have conducted a literature review, completed annotated bibliographies, collected and analyzed data on your problem or project, and should know the major recommendations you plan to make in your report. In this paper, you need to present those recommendations clearly and concisely. You also need to demonstrate that your recommendations are grounded in reality by discussing the key implementation challenges and how they would be addressed.
Analyze and synthesize all the information and data you have collected to formulate recommendations for your problem or project. While you may not have every recommendation fully completed at this point, you should be able to explain in some detail your key recommendations and demonstrate that they are rationale, logical, and grounded in the data, information, and resources you have identified.
Write a 7- to 10-page report in which you present and explain your major recommendations for addressing the problem you analyzed and how they will serve public interest, benefit the community, and/or advance the mission of a government or nonprofit organization.
You also must discuss the practical challenges of implementing your recommendations including identifying key obstacles and risks and how to mitigate them, including assessing or demonstrating an understanding of key financial, human resources, information/communication, and political challenges to implementing the recommendations.
Your implementation presentation should include an implementation timeline that identifies major milestones for implementing key recommendations.
The report should be written so that a general, non-expert elected official or governing board member could understand the recommendations and implementation plan.
Important Note: Your paper should also include a revised data analysis section, which reflects revisions in response to instructor feedback from the graded Data Analysis Paper assignment
NOTE For your capstone, you have selected a significant, real-world administrative or policy implementation problem that is of interest to you, have researched and analyzed it, and have written a report to communicate your analysis and recommendations. · While the written paper is important, equally important is the ability to effectively present the information to the correct audience in a manner that is understood and applicable. To this end, you are to develop and deliver a presentation that communicates the key ideas from your report to your audience. Your audience is the stakeholders of the program or problem you are addressing and/or the leadership of the organization you examined. You should present what you think they would most want or need to know since you cannot present everything. One way to think about what to present, is to think about your presentation as an advertisement for the paper that, after they see it, will make the audience want to read the full details.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!