The purpose of the family assessment assignment is to provide the nurse the opportunity to assess a family unit. The assessment of a family unit is vastly different from the assessment of an individual and requires a very different skill set. The skills are not as technical or hands-on, but more observational and based on insight, reflection, and critical thinking.
Complete a family assessment on the same family you did the genogram, or a different family with your instructor’s approval. Review the grading rubric to understand how you will be evaluated. Also review the sample assignment provided. The assessment should follow the Friedman Family Assessment and include the sections of the assessment included in that form. USE THE TEMPLATE PROVIDED.
Note that the assessment must be thorough enough to provide other clinicians with useful information about the family, but not so long that the document is cumbersome. Clearly more information than a CNA would gather, but not so long that a clinician does not have time to read it. A few sentences for each section is typical. Some areas may need less information, others more detail. It depends on the family.
The initial post must be a minimum of 200 words. The grading rubric for Discussion Posts is located below. To earn credit for each Discussion Post, you must meet all of the word minimums, and your initial post must be supported by 2 current citations from peer-reviewed journals in the last 5 years. You must post your citation sources in APA format and these citations do not count towards the word minimum. No sources are necessary for peer responses.
Posts and responses must be thoughtful, using only constructive criticism as necessary and must always maintain a professional tone. Success in these Discussion Posts relies on robust discussion, critical thinking and meaningful responses to your peers. Discussions are meant to facilitate a deeper understanding of the broader themes of the course as well as enrich the textbook reading.
Discussion Post #2: Reflection on Advocacy- QUESTION:
Define advocacy. How can nurses get involved in advocacy? In your personal, professional or educational life, how could you as a nurse/nursing student practice advocacy? What steps/process should a nurse take to get involved in patient advocacy?
The Learning Contract that you develop for this Capstone course is intended to be designed by the individual student to meet his/her specific learning needs related to his/her focus of interest in Health Services Administration. You now have a good idea of just what a learning contract is; simply stated, the “learning plan” provides a means to specify what is to be learned, how it is to be learned, and how the learning will be verified.
A typical Learning Contract specifies:
1. Learning Outcomes (objectives): the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to be acquired by the learner
2. Learning resources and strategies: how these objectives are to be accomplished
3. A target date for completion of the contract
4. Evidence that will be presented to demonstrate that the objectives have been accomplished
5. How the evidence will be validated
What do we mean by a Measure?
A Measure is a way to demonstrate an outcome. In the case of this course, you will be providing evidence of meeting your objectives. These work products or deliverables will be submitted to the instructor as examples of the student learning that took place outside of the classroom. These products or deliverables will also be provided to the mentor so that it may be utilized beyond your Capstone experience. It is essential that the measures are submitted to your instructor for approval prior to presenting to your mentor.
Examples of Measures include:
Literature reviews/annotated bibliographies
PowerPoint presentations for training
Training certificates (i.e., agency training programs)
Flow charts of work processes
Graphs/charts/tables of data gathered for the project
Summary reports with recommendations
Here are some Learning Contract Samples.Do not copy these directly as each project is different. Create a learning contract unique to your specific project:
Capstone Project Sample ALF
Capstone Project Sample Event Planning
Capstone Sample LC in Hospital
Learning Contract Directions
Follow these steps in filling out the Learning contract:
1. Download and Save to your computer the Learning Contract Template found in the Learning Contract Module. Be sure to include your last name in the document title as well as your revision number (i.e., learningcontract_butz_revision1). This will help me to identify your contract when I re-upload from my computer. Your first Draft is due Sunday of Week 2.
2. Type in the information at the top of the form- name, mentor, etc. The Anticipated Completion Date is the date that you intend on completing this contract along with the 60 hours of documented time.
3. Write a goal statement for the Capstone project. Under the word GOAL, write a 1 or 2 sentence goal statement. Next, under the General description of proposed Capstone project experience section, expound on goal statement by giving an overview of the learning plan that you designed. Include information on your area of interest, and the learning experiences and activities (projects, research, teaching, shadowing, observing, etc.) that will help you to achieve your goal. This is meant to give your facilitator an overview of your particular Capstone project.
4. Learning Objectives: You will now write 2 objectives that will identify how you will accomplish your goal. For the purposes of this course, the learning objectives may include the broad domains of knowledge and understanding, skills, attitudes, and values. Be sure that your objectives describe what you will learn. The objectives should be clear, understandable, in terms that can be measured, and at the baccalaureate degree level. Each objective must be stated in complete sentences.
5. Learning Strategies and Resources: For each of the 2 outcomes, identify learning resources/strategies that will help you accomplish each objective. Learning resources may be either human or support material materials of various types. For example, a human resource could be your mentor or any other professional related to your Capstone project. Support materials include things like journal readings, books, films, video, CD’s or other materials that will offer insight and understanding in fulfilling your objectives. Learning Strategies refers to the tools or techniques used in accomplishing each objective. Examples might include: taking a field trip, or completing a literature review. Each of your two objectives must have a minimum of two learning strategies.
6. Measures: For each of the 2 objectives, describe what evidence or product you will collect or present that demonstrates you have attained your objective. This can take a number of different forms- for example, for an objective written in the knowledge domain, you might prepare a written report or present an oral presentation, lecture, or PowerPoint. For the psychomotor domain, you might prepare a demonstration or complete some type of skill. Also, specifically state how this will be validated by your Capstone facilitator–indicate what you will submit as your outcome to your facilitator. For example, if you developed a PPT presentation for a lecture, then you could submit the PPT to your facilitator as validation of accomplishing this objective. You will complete it, submit it for a grade BEFORE giving it to your mentor. Another measure example is submitting a Pamphlet that you developed as part of your Capstone experience.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!